The Shino is one of Yardbird's original cocktails and it's perfect for people who like gin and tonics. This cocktail has a gin base and uses lemon, shiso leaves, and black sugar from Okinawa. If you're looking for a refreshing, summertime beverage, definitely give the Shino a try!
INGREDIENTS60 ml Gin4 Shiso Leaves2.5 Bar Spoons of Okinawa Black Sugar1 Lemon (cut into wedges)Soda Water
- Muddle the sugar and lemon wedges in a shaker glass
- Lightly hand-press shiso to release the oils and add to the shaker glass
- Add gin, fill the shaker glass with ice, and shake hard
- Top up with soda water and stir
- Add ice into a tall glass and pour the cocktail over top